The Southern Co-operative Funeralcare online tribute service can help you to remember and celebrate a loved one’s life. This service is offered free of charge to all of our families.
During the funeral arrangements we will set up a personal tribute page for you to share memories, stories, photos and videos of your loved one, light virtual candles in remembrance as well as publish details of the funeral service for everyone to view. Friends, family and guests can also donate online to your chosen charity or charities through this service.
Benefits of an online tribute page
- Friendly and easy to use service where you have complete control over the content
- A funeral notice is published to inform guests about the funeral details, saving you time and energy
- Easy to use on a tablet or mobile device so you can upload a comment at any time of day or night, anywhere
- Online donations can be made to any charity, no matter how small
- Allows you to stay in touch with others, helping you through the grieving process
- The personal tribute will last forever and you can help your loved one’s memory live on for future generations
When Dad died it was the first time I had arranged a funeral or experienced a death in the Family. As part of the funeral arrangement the Funeral Director set up an online tribute page for us to help share the funeral details and donation requests with family and friends.
I soon learned that “Dad’s Page” was so much more than a “notice board” for the funeral. In the days that passed, I discovered that we could upload photographs, music and videos, share life stories about Dad and so much more.
His online tribute gave me something to focus on and has been a great support to me in coping with and managing my grief. Christian Parker