Southern Co-op Funeral Directors are sensitive to the cultural needs of a diverse community and provides multi-faith funerals and funeral services appropriate for a number of faiths.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team of local funeral directors will be happy to talk through any specific cultural or religious requirements. You can choose to do this at your local funeral home or alternatively, in the comfort of your own home or place or worship.
We have many years of experience in making funeral arrangements for a number of cultures and religions, ensuring that their funeral rites and rituals are honoured and respected.
Our multi-faith funerals include, but are not limited to:
- Church of England
- Greek Orthodox
- Jehovah’s Witness
- Roman Catholic
- Salvation Army
Our funeral services include:
- Private washing and dressing facilities*
- Private chapel for a service or prayers *
- Saturday and Sunday funerals (if local Burial Authority rules and regulations allow)
- Home visit arrangements
- 24 hour vigils
- Bespoke designs of floral tributes
- Funeral pre-payment plans
- Taking your loved one home or to a place of worship for private prayers or a vigil
* These services may not be available at all locations.
Contact your local Funeral Director today for further details.